cve-search plugins include new features to extend the functionalities in cve-search.
- bookmarks - Bookmark certain CVE’s for later reference
- MISP - Enrich your CVE-Search instance with MISP information
- notes - Allow users to add notes to a CVE
- Reporting - Make queries on the data and export them to a CSV file
- seen - Keep track of all the CVEs you’ve already seen in the past
- sendMail - Easily send a mail with the CVE info to a specified mail address
- team_collaboration - Similar to
seen, but on group level
- LDAP - Authenticate users over LDAP
To install or use a plugin, check the Plugins written for CVE-Search .
PyCVESearch is an easy to use wrapper around cve-search, defaulting on https://cve.circl.lu API.
To install or use, check the PyCVESearch GitHub repository.